Thursday, October 15, 2015

Smoking and Smoothies

This week was interesting. Well we got our new car last Tuesday! It's the same thing but a year newer. 
So our investigator Cogi started smoking again so we have to push back his baptism date for November 7 which is annoying cause so many people want him to stop smoking so badly. But i know he'll pull through eventually!
So Elder pace and I have started dieting and every morning I make us delicious fruit smoothies (I like to thinkk I make the best smoothies ever). So all week we had amazing smoothies and then today came....all we had was apples and apple juice so i made a compromise. I made a smoothie with $ apples, apple juice, 2 eggs (for protein), 4 oreos (Elder Pace decided it was our cheat day), almond milk, and an ice tray full of ice. Needless to say, it was the single most disgusting thing I have ever had in my life, but it was our breakfast for the day so we drank every last drop!
That's about it for this week though! Love you all!
Kuv Hlub Koj!
Elder Richardson

P.S.- I've started saying my prayers in Hmong now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment