Monday, November 16, 2015

Pang was baptized - I baptized her

11/9/15
Hello Beautiful people in support of the Elder Richardson Mission Foundation!, 
Guess what!?!?!? Your homie had his first baptism on Saturday and baptized this petite little Hmong lady!!! She's so aweome! The baptismal service went great and no I didn't mess up! We have 3 more invetigators getting baptized in the next 2 months as well! I'm so happy and love them so much!! I love the Lord and this opportunity he has given me to come serve in the California Fresno Mission and am so excited for the many wonderful things this mission has to offer!!! 

Also, yesterday we went and did a baptismal interview for this little boy that live in Los Banos and they had a pillar in front of their church, so obviously...i took pictures in it. I love you all! 


Kuv Hlub Koj,

Pang was baptized.  My companion and I. The interviewing missionary Elder Cunningham and his companion.


We all look better in White.



No comments:

Post a Comment