Monday, November 23, 2015

Another Baptism - Members Take Care of us.

Hellllo My HIttas on the other side of the border of CALI!!!,
     This week was a new milestone for me! I finally got sick on my mission!!!! It was the worst thing in the world!!! I developed some sort of food poisoning Tuesday night and was up throwing up from 1-5 AM. Twas not fun. I was sick until Friday before I could go out and do anything again. Being sick as a missionary absolutely sucks!!!!!! You can't do ANYTHING!!!!!!! It is 10 times worse than being sick at home! I've never wanted to go out and do something more in my life than when I was sick! And I don't know if any of you have ever seen The Testaments (highly recommended, he end makes me cry every time) but I can quote that movie from beginning to end now....
     Sam's baptism this last Saturday was freaking hectic....We told him to be at the church at 5:30 and by 5:55 he was nowhere to be found!!! We sent out 3 different search parties for him and Elder Pace and I rode with our BML (branch mission leader) and finally found him on the other side of town just chilling at his sisters!!! So we didn't even start till 6:45! After that it went great though. Amid all the confusion nobody got pictures sadly (sorry mom).
      This week is Thanksgiving and my companion and I are so blessed as to have 4 Thanksgiving meals!!! So much for the 30lbs that I've dropped. Oh well, at least the members love me enough to feed me!!!
      Last thing, so this Saturday is transfer calls. Which means, this is the Saturday that I will find out whether or not I am staying a Hmong missionary!!! Pray for me please cause I really want to stay a Hmong missionary more than anything else in the world!!! I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!! 
Kuv hlub koj, 
Elder Richy!

 
P-DAY - Do you think my Missionary TAG is visible?

No comments:

Post a Comment