Monday, September 14, 2015

MTC


I'm rooming with Ethan and 4 other Elders (Elders Halliday (my companion), Luke (Ethans comp), Fleming, and Hill.  I love my district. We are all so very close, well...as close as your aloud to get with the sisters anyways....but it's still lots of fun! I got made zone leader!!  On my second day here too!! It’s really nothing but a title.  All I get to do is email the branch president every week which is really boring. I'm in class about 12 hours a day which is mentally exhausting but me and my elders still somehow find a way to stay up till 1 in the morning talking to each other and bonding.  Me and my comp are the only 2 missionaries going to Fresno in our district! The rest are going to Oregon with Keith!! This past week has just absolutely flown by!!!


The District inside the classroom.

Elder Luke and I - Showdown

My Companion:  Elder Halliday - Awesome!!!





My district on MTC grounds outside.


My district in front of the Provo Temple.

The POSE!!!! - Oh Yeah!!
E.Fleming, E.Halliday, Me, E.Hill,E.Luke,Ethan


Fun Pictures: Sister Campbell, Elder Luke, Ethan and I.





  Elder Luke and I.



Elder Hill & I are very alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment