Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Elder Thornton - TALL :)

November 14, 2016

Hey ya'll!, 
So my new companion's name is Elder Thornton. He's from North Carolina and has 7 siblings! He's 6 foot 5 and a half...yep, taller than I'll ever be...
And he was scouted to play at NC State and even practiced with the team for a week before switching college's and going to BYU-Idaho. He's super smart and is a hard worker! I'm super excited to be with Elder Thornton and know that we'll do great things together. 

This week we still didn't find any investigators but we definitely will this week 1 We found lots of potential 'couples' and we are even going to see a cool couple that we hope to start teaching tonight! 

Exciting things that happened this week...pretty much everyone that we talk too asks us who we voted for or if we've voted. All I say is I'm not registered (which is true)...and then they look at me weird. But to be real, it's not fair to ask me to vote! I don't even know what the heck is even going on out in the world! I don't know which side I want, so to have me vote isn't really fair! Haha oh well though. I'll make sure to register for the next one! 

The only other exciting thing that really happened this week is...my companion and I stepped in dog poop and got it in our bishops car! !Haha it was dark inside and couldn't really see (or smell) unti we got in the car! At least Bishop will never forget us!! 

That's really all the exciting that happened this week! Sorry this isn't very much guys! But be prepared...coming soon, Elder Thornton and I are going to show Atwater who the true Super heroes are in town.

Love you All!,

Elder Richardson


  

No comments:

Post a Comment