Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Transfer for Elder Witt 11-7-16

November 7, 2016

Hey ya'll,

So first and foremost...TRANSFER CALLS CAME!!! And...Elder Witt is getting transferred! He is going to one of the more southern regions in our mission into what we call a "zebra" area (English and Spanish)...

So I'm sad to see Elder Witt go. I won't lie, it's been a rough 3 months. But we've both grown. I definitely learned and started to have more growth in other aspects of what it means to be a missionary from him. Elder Witt definitely understands the responsibility in his calling as a missionary. He knows that he would never want to make the church look bad in any way shape or form. He has a very genuine heart for people. When they tell us about the tragedies that they have had in their life, you can tell that Elder Witt loves them and sometimes, as they are weeping, telling us their problems life has given them; he WEEPS with them. That's something that I want to be more like. Elder Witt definitely has a sense of Christlike love. I think back in the scriptures when it talks about how Jesus wept over the death of Lazarus (John 11). Elder Witt reminds me of that so much. Just the Christ-like love he shows towards others. I'm going to miss him and know that he will do well. He is going to do very well. 
I'm grateful for the opportunity that God  gave me to train Elder Witt. I'm thankful for my mission president and the fact that he's worthy of the Spirit of God that inspired him to call me as a trainer and that I should train him.

The only other really big thing that happened this week is one simple fact...WE HAVE 0 INVESTIGATORS!!! Haha literally none of them are progressing in the lessons that we have been called to share and aren't keeping any commitments..so we had to let them go ,unfortunately. But hey, that just means that God knows there are other prepared people for us to go find! 

Also, WE CAN LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO BEYOND HAPPY!!! I HAVE SUCH A NEW FOUND LOVE FOR CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! So if anybody really want sto make my day...I would love some Christmas CD's ASAP!!!!!! 

Love you all,
Elder Richardson 

P.S. My new comps name is Elder Thornton! I'll be going to get him tomorrow!! 



    



No comments:

Post a Comment