Monday, April 11, 2016

SERVICE AND FINDING

4/11/2016

This week was full of SERVICE. Allison, the girl we helped move last week, needed help finishing moving so we spent another 5 hours finishing up cleaning!! It was so much fun and she is meeting with us for lunch today! We found a new investigator named Jeff this week! He's a cool guy that believes in God but doesn't understand the importance of going to CHURCH! We are meeting with him this week to help explain that to him. 
On Saturday we helped this lady we met at an RV park pull her weeds! Mom and Dad, thank you for forcing me to pull weeds on Saturday mornings when I was younger (even though I hated EVERY second of it) cause it definitely prepared me for this. We spent 4 HOURS at this ladies house and only got a Quarter of it done!! And she doesn't believe in chemically spraying her weeds so we are literally tearing apart this ladies yard for her! And the best part is we are going back THIS Saturday to pull MORE weeds! 
On Saturday we also had transfer calls ANNNNNNNNDDDDD NNDDNNDNDNDNDNDNDD  (drum roll please) I'M STAYING IN VISALIA!!! Elder Herman is getting transferred to Fresno though!! I'm so excited for him!! He's gonna do great!! My new comps name is Elder Sparks, I think he's a newer missionary. Well that's all!! Love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Richardson





1965 DODGE CHARGER - AT A MEMBER'S HOUSE IN VISALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment