Monday, April 18, 2016

Good Bye to Elder Herman - Hello to Elder Sparks

4/18/2016

Heyo peeps!! 
What an exciting week!!

Monday was Elder Herman's and I last day together and we went and visited about 5 people that night and said goodbye, he will be somewhat missed. haha just kidding I love Elder Herman.
On Tuesday we had transfers and I got Elder Herman to take a picture with me while holding my hand!!!! (It's a pretty big deal because he HATES any and ALL physical touch of any sort, but I broke him into it a little bit (;  ).  And then I got my new companion!!  His name is Elder Sparks and he's from Rexburg, Idaho!! He's been out about 4 months and we are absolutely FIRE together! We are going to put Visalia 4th Ward in flames with all the work we're gonna be doing!! 

We found 2 new investigators on team ups on Thursday and their pretty cool.  Manuel is one of them, he's 20 years old and wants something that can help make his family even happier than they already are!  He's gonna have a WOW problem though, he was high on weed when we first contacted him. The Second one's name is Kevin Harper and he has met with missionaries about a year ago. But it wasn't till after he stopped meeting with hem that he really found something he liked ...PRIESTHOOD!  He is fascinated by the priesthood and how we have it and how it was restored back on the Earth today! Can't wait to continue teaching both of them! 

On Sunday we had a miracle happen! So it was about 9:30 pm and Elder Sparks and I wanted to teach just 1 more lesson, we walked down the street and didn't see anyone. So we stopped, prayed that we would be able to if not teach but just talk to at least one more person. After the prayer we started walking again and came across 2! people in a parking lot and just testified to them about Heavenly Father and how much he loves them! Neither of them were interested but they had us say a prayed for them!  BOOM! We didn't just talk to not 1 but 2 people!!! It was amazing! Heavenly Father  definitely answered our prayer and then some!  I'm so excited to be out here preaching the gospel to people!!  Even the ones that aren't interested i am happy just to talk to them and testify of things I ABSOLUTELY know to be true!! I love you all!! 

Elder Richardson

We had a little extra fun at
an investigators house this week.

I'm AWESOME at pinball!!!
This is with only one ball not 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment