Monday, April 17, 2017

3-6-17 Testimony / Face2Face

March 6, 2017

Hello EVERYONE!!!!
This week’s email is going to be a little short because I spent a lot of time watching he LDS Face2Face with President Eyering and Elder Holland, as well as trying to find the new first vision video...I found it! It is awesome! If you haven't seen it already go to history.lds.org/firstvision

It is an incredible video that portrays the real event that happened and that I get to testify of almost daily when the opportunity arrives!!! I know it happened with all my heart, might, and mind and I know that Joseph Smith really was called to be the Prophet of the Restoration! How grateful I am that this single experience happened! It has changed my life and the life of many others...FOREVER! I know that because of the Restoration of the Gospel that the Priesthood was restored to the earth and that through it, I am able to be sealed to my family FOREVER. I cannot tell you how happy I am for that. I love my family and I love this gospel SOOOOO MUCH!

As for this week, we found 5 new investigators! We would have found 6...but turns out the person gave us a wrong address and a wrong phone number...bummer right? Sometimes I just wish people would just be honest and tell us that they aren't interested! But hey...it happens! 

Love you! Have a FANTASTIC WEEK! And don't forget to wish my little sister a Happy 7th Birthday his week!

HLUB NEJ, 
Elder Richardson


No comments:

Post a Comment