Monday, April 17, 2017

4-3-17 Listen to Promptings

April 3, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!,
This week was absolutely awesome!!!

We went on exchanges Monday night to Tuesday evening. Elder Allen came to my area. We definitely had a miracle happen on that exchange. On the way back from service with one of our investigators, I felt prompted to back track a little bit and go down a street where another one of our investigators lived. We got in front of her house, still not knowing what exactly we were doing there, and went and knocked on her door. When she opened the door I was up front with her and told her we felt prompted to come knock on her door. She looked as if she was about to burst into tears. Come to find out, she was mourning the death of a friend who had just recently passed away. It was a very amazing experience and I am SO glad that I listened to that prompting!

General Conference was amazing!!!
Sorry this is so short! I love you all though and want you to know that I know this gospel is true with ALL my heart!!!

Love ya!,

Elder Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment