Thursday, August 17, 2017

5-8-17 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

May 8, 2017

Dear EVERYONE!!!

This week was a rough one. We didn't find anyone this week and no one came to church! Our investigators right now are not really progressing in any way either. Elder Rust and I are probably going to drop our teaching pool this week and start fresh! We will prevail though! As long as we are being obedient and are doing the things the Lord wants us to...I KNOW that nothing can stop us!!

I did celebrate my birthday this week though! That was fun! We were on exchanges with some other Elders and we all spent the night (the night prior to my birthday) at our apartment. Anyways, they thought it would be funny to set some alarms at midnight and haze me and wish me happy birthday and then go back to bed...what ended up happening is I was the only one that woke up to the 2 alarms that they set and then went back to bed...happy birthday to me.

Thanks for all those that did wish me a Happy Birthday though!! I love you all!!

Elder Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment