Thursday, August 17, 2017

7-17-17 - NEW STARTS

July 17, 2017

Hiya!

This week was tough, I won't lie. But we are going to bounce back this next week! I know we will! We basically dropped all of our investigators this last week, we had one kind of one the edge...and then he didn't come to church. So we will probably drop him this next week!

But in other news...

TRANSFERS!!

I will be staying in the Merced Hmong Branch! YAY!! My companion got called to be the District Leader and I'm excited for him (and a little selfishly for me because now I get to go on all sorts of fun little
exchanges!!!)

Love ya!
Elder Richardson

Little thought:

James 2: 17-18

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.



We may have faith that things will turn for the better for us or that something we want will happen...but only after we WORK for it. That's how he show God our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment