Thursday, August 17, 2017

6-12-17 - FIRST WEEK BACK IN HEAVEN - MERCED

June 12, 2017

Mom, this is going to be SUPER short! There are other missionaries that still HAVE NOT emailed and I feel they should get a chance to as well. And honestly (NOT TRUNKY), I will be able to tell you guys of more adventures soon enough.

Weekly Email: First week back in Heaven

"We found this week! Only 1, but he came to church and has a date for June 30th! I am SUPER pumped to go bring people unto the Savior here!

My Hmong has improved a little bit. I WILL continue to progress though. I know I will as I do everything that I can, and as I give it ALL to God too. I have such a fire to be here in the Branch again. I want NOTHING but baptisms and conversion for this people. I love them.

These people mean so much to me and it would hurt me to see the Branch dissipate in 5 or so years and just become part of another Ward. And because of this thought. It fuels me with a fire that CAN Not and WILL not be put out. I am struggling to learn a language, but I have a great companion who knows the language and we teach in English to Hmong people as well. I am so hap[[y here. This really is my home. I'm near Atwater as well (In actually cover it too), so that makes me happy that I'm closer to the Hurtados here (family who started reactivating and we baptized 2 of their kids while I was there)."

I love you! More pictures will come next week!

I love you guys so much. Thank you for all your support and prayers.


Elder Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment