Thursday, August 17, 2017

8-14-17 - MY LAST ZONE CONFERENCE

August 14, 2017

Nyob Zoo Swav Daws!,

This week was bitter sweet...I had my last Zone Conference and had to bear my testimony to all the missionaries there. It still hasn't fully hit me that I'm going home. It has in some ways, but not all. I want everyone to know that my mission means everything to me. And I wouldn't trade it for any amount of money that anyone would ever offer. I have come to know my Savior more now than ever. And it's help me set up patterns in life that will help me continue to grow in more ways than not! 

We went on 2 exchanges this week and had lots of fun doing so! 

As for finding, Elder Bagley and I picked up 2 teenagers named Shauntelle and Donovan, who I actually taught the first time I was here!!! We are also really working through the YSA to find more Hmong people and we know that our efforts are not in vain!! 

That's about all for this week though!

Love you all!


Elder Richardson 

CLEANING THE CAR.
2017 Malibu with Turbo... 

I like my apartment CLEAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment