Thursday, August 17, 2017

6-26-17 - GOOD BYE PRESIDENT AND SISTER CLARK

June 26, 2017

Crazy News...

Something sad and happy is happening this week, we are saying goodbye as a mission to President and Sister Clark. But, we are welcoming with open arms, President and Sister Mackay! I am really sad to see President Clark go, but I am so grateful for his service and ALL that he has helped me through. He has helped me become a man. I'm still becoming one. but I have taken big steps towards true manhood with him helping me along the way.

I'm excited for President Mackay to come here and am grateful for the divine inspiration that has been given to call President and Sister Mackay to come serve and steward over the great CFM.

This week has been fun. I think Elder Bagley and I are starting to get along more (not that we weren't before, I think maybe we're just kind of opening up to each other), we are laughing more often and seem to have more fun even when things fall through.

We taught Paj Zeb Thoj and his wife this week and ended up picking up 2 of their sons and 1 of their daughter-in-laws! I say we...but I wasn't there for either lesson when they were picked up (we were on splits) but I've been with them all prior to them officially starting to be taught by us!!

Our baptism for the 30th fell through, but to no avail!! We know there are others out there that are ready and prepared for baptism!! I love you all!!!


Elder Richardson

Our last Zone Conference with President and Sister Clark.






No comments:

Post a Comment