Thursday, August 17, 2017

8-7-17 - NEW YSA REP - DAVID

August 7, 2017

Nyob zoo!! 

Hello everybody!!

This week was a little rough missionary wise, but we WILL bounce back! Our teaching pool is continuing to dwindle and we aren't finding (yet) but we will!

In good news though, We have an amazing just called YSA rep named David (although, he's been inadvertently filling that calling for weeks now). We are finding less actives and starting to bring them to light with the help of this man. We feel his fire and he feels ours. We know good things are going to continue happening as we all work together. 

I love my mission, my companion, the gospel, my family, etc...!!! I love you all!! Have a GREAT week!!! 


Elder Richardson


Goofy Pictures with our awesome new YSA rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment