Thursday, August 17, 2017

6-19-17 - VERY SPIRITUAL LESSON WITH PAJ ZEB THOJ

June 19, 2017

Nyob Zoo!!

Another eventful week in the mighty Merced ZONE!!!

Elder Bagley and I found 4 this week and set up another 2 baptismal dates for July 22!! Cool story about them: They are a referral from this man's brother who lives in Chico, California! Paj Zeb Thoj is the man of the home. He is blind and has 1 and a half arms, this being caused because of fighting in the Vietnam War. We visited with him and his wife Mim Lis and their kids/grand-kids would come in and out from time to time, but the Spirit was very prevalent. I could only understand maybe a little less than 25% of what was being said, but I could definitely feel the Spirit as we read and talked of Jesus Christ being our Savior and Redeemer! It was a wonderful lesson! We are excited to go back and pick up the rest of his kids and family! In Hmong families, if you get the dad or parents, you pretty much get the whole family! And I am so excited to help this family come unto Christ through the waters of baptism!!

I love you all!! And I love my mission!!


Elder Richardson

Elder Strommen and I on exchanges.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment