Monday, August 21, 2017

8-21-17 - LAST UPDATE FOR THE MISSION

August 21, 2017

Crazy LIFE!

We had some crazy experiences this last week! 

On Monday I chipped my tooth playing basketball and then got it fixed in the same day!!! FOR FREE!!! Now I'm still ALL smiles and loving life. 

On Tuesday we went and visited Fey and her boys and taught the law of Chastity using head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes!! It went really well!! Definitely the smoothest Law of Chastity lesson i have ever had with kids under the age of 18! We're hoping to maybe pull out a baptism for Kenny and Benny this weekend! It all depends on dad though. We have no idea how we're going to do it...but we're going off of a prompting!!! 

On Friday, Elder Bagley and I drove down to Fresno to have my exit interview. It's getting more and more bitter sweet as I go along. But I will say...

My mission has changed my life forever. I will NEVER forget the experiences I've had, nor wll I ever go back to what I once was. There's a scripture in 1 Corinthians that reads, "Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?"  I bear my witness that the gospel really does set us free. And that it changes lives. It's changed mine and others and I know as we let it...It will change yours as well. I love you all and am excited to continue my discipleship as a true follower of Jesus Christ! Leave it all out on the field EVERYONE!! Love you!


Elder Richardson

Elder Bagley and me at the Wilcox's home for Dinner (mmmmm).
   

No comments:

Post a Comment