Thursday, August 17, 2017

4-24-2017 - PIE FACE

April 24, 2017

Hello Family and Friends!,

This past week we had 3 at sacrament!!! We have had such a miracle with 2 specific investigators. They are living at the same place right now, but from what we understand they are not related. Their names are Mario and Luis. Recently they have been seeing blessings from meeting with us (ex. finding work)! They both came to church on Sunday! Luis had to leave after sacrament meeting, but he said he felt peace in the room! And next week he is going to bring his kids, one of which is an 8 year old girl! And all 3 of them (Mario, Luis, and his daughter Gabby) have a baptismal date for May 20th!

I went on another 2 exchanges this week with Elder Allen and Elder nelson. this time I went to their area for both of the exchanges! basically I was in their area for 2 days straight. It was pretty fun overall! I got to see how their area is really progressing and how they could do a little better as well!

Elder Lopez has been fighting a cold this last week! Luckily, I was on exchanges for 2 days and I still haven't caught anything since! *knock on wood!!!!*

Another big thing that happened this week IIIISSSSSSS...TRANSFER CALLS!!!
Elder Lopez is getting transferred! he's being doubled in to an area in Fresno!!! My new companion's name to be is Elder Rust!  I am so excited for the work that Elder Lopez and I have already done here in Lemoore and for the work that Elder Rust and I are going to be doing in Lemoore as well!!!!

Love you all!!

Elder Richardson


        
There was a ward activity that Elder Richardson was asked to fill a very important roll.  This was sent to Mom Richardson via text from a member of the ward he served in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment